We collect user information responsibly and securely- and it’s never for sale.
Why do we collect your information? Simple-
When you buy something:
- We Collect your payment information ( which is on a different, secure server )
- We collect your Billing & Shipping address (Because we’re sending you an item )
- We collect your contact information ( in case there is an issue! )
- We won’t send you our promotion unless you subscribe to them – and we rarely send out promotions- when we do, it to offer you a coupon.
Below are the Google Guidelines. we work hard to meet & exceed them.
Be careful with the information that you collect from users. Specifically, follow these guidelines:
- Collect personal information, such as credit card numbers, securely on an SSL-protected page
- Don’t sell your users’ contact info
- Don’t use users’ personal information or images in ads without their consent
- Your site’s primary purpose shouldn’t be to collect users’ personal information
- Don’t offer free items or incentives except in certain circumstances:
- With purchase of a product
- As part of a marketing campaign
- When the primary purpose is not to collect personal information from users